Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Trying Apple Care again .... and I continue

Calling Apple Care again, estimated wait time is 5 minutes or less.

So, I explain to the Apple Care technician that I have been having this ongoing problem with my Lemon Macbook Pro and I do not feel like I should now have to pay for Apple Care Support after my free 90 days.

(Now on the phone with James at Apple Care, explaining to him the deal)

So, back to my tech support call from last Sunday. I finally got the guy to agree to talk to me. I gave him the 10 to 15 minutes he needed to read through the log on his system about my case. And he could not come up with an answer. Geez, imagine that.

So, I asked for his supervisor. I listened to another 10 minutes of static while he had me on hold, waiting for a supervisor, and he came back on the line, and introduced me to Rob, another tech at Apple Care.

Rob (the first really nice person I have dealt with at Apple Care) read through my case and after a few minutes of discussing the whole story asked me "So, what do you think we should do?"

This is where I took a chance and said "It looks like the only solution is to replace the Macbook Pro"

After what seemed like 10 minutes of dead air on the phone, I said "Rob, are you there?" He said yes and he agreed! I almost fell off my chair!

...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]