Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Flash Back to Wednesday (while the Static Music on Hold Continues)

So, Wednesday I start replying to Corey's email (wirecorey@apple), cc'ing Rob Henderson (rhenderson@apple.com) and just for the heck of it, throwing in a few steve@apple.com, sjobs@apple.com, etc.

Hey, why not, right?

-------

Back to now. Nick has supposedly walked over to the department that needs to be contacted and talked to people there. They are going to get back to him now. (Even though 10 minutes earlier Nick had told me the department was gone for the day)

So I stupidly have just taken Nick's word that he will get back to me by 7pm my time

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]