Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Flash Back ..... 5th Ave Calls

So, a few days later, the 5th Ave store calls to tell me that my MacBook Pro is back from repair and ready to be picked up.

I, once again, make the trek into Manhattan to retrieve my $2700 (what-was-practically-a-paper-weight) MacBook Pro.

At this point, things have become a little hectic in my personal life (another story - another blog?) and I use the MacBook Pro at home, but never had the chance to do extreme testing, stupidly taking Apple's word that it is fixed, I did not feel rugged testing would be necessary.

(BTW, Apple Care hold (static music on hold) is going on 5 minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]